Subject: [PATCH 0/4] PCI: Update error recovery documentation

From: Lukas Wunner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2025 09:25:00 +0200

The documentation on PCIe Advanced Error Reporting hasn't kept up with
code changes over the years.  This series seeks to remedy as many issues
as I could find.

Previous commits touching the documentation either prefixed the subject
with "Documentation: PCI:" or (when combined with code changes) "PCI/AER:"
or "PCI/ERR:".  I chose the latter for brevity and to avoid mentioning
"documentation" or "PCI" twice in the subject.  If anyone objects or
finds other mistakes in these patches, please let me know.  Thanks!

Lukas Wunner (4):
  PCI/AER: Sync documentation with code
  PCI/ERR: Sync documentation with code
  PCI/ERR: Amend documentation with DPC and AER specifics
  PCI/ERR: Tidy documentation's PCIe nomenclature

 Documentation/PCI/pci-error-recovery.rst | 42 +++++++++---
 Documentation/PCI/pcieaer-howto.rst      | 81 +++++++++++-------------
 2 files changed, 71 insertions(+), 52 deletions(-)

-- 
2.47.2