Subject: [PATCH bpf-next v2 0/2] bpf: Inline helper in powerpc JIT

From: Saket Kumar Bhaskar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2025 12:22:33 +0530

This series add support for internal only per-CPU instructions,
inlines the bpf_get_smp_processor_id() and bpf_get_current_task()
helper calls for powerpc BPF JIT.

Changes since v1:
* Addressed Christophe's comments.
* Inlined bpf_get_current_task() as well.

v1: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/ 

Saket Kumar Bhaskar (2):
  powerpc64/bpf: Support internal-only MOV instruction to resolve
    per-CPU addrs
  powerpc64/bpf: Inline bpf_get_smp_processor_id() and
    bpf_get_current_task()

 arch/powerpc/net/bpf_jit_comp.c   | 16 ++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/net/bpf_jit_comp64.c | 19 +++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 35 insertions(+)

-- 
2.51.0