Subject: [RFC v1 00/10] Misc powerpc fixes and refactoring

From: "Ritesh Harjani (IBM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2026 16:34:21 +0530

Hello All,

- Patches 1 & 2, are fixes found during reviews and while running mm selftests.
- Patch-3 adds a way to verify / test this race using debug_vm_pgtable.c
- Patches 4-10 are various cleanups and refactoring, that I have been carrying in
  my tree. I felt it's time to push it, if those changes seems logical to others too.

Please review and share your thoughts!

-ritesh

Ritesh Harjani (IBM) (10):
  powerpc/pgtable-frag: Fix bad page state in pte_frag_destroy
  powerpc: book3s64: Fix unmap race with PMD THP migration entry
  mm/debug_vm_pgtable.c: Add test to zap THP migration entry
  powerpc/64s/tlbflush-radix: Remove unused radix__flush_tlb_pwc()
  powerpc/64s: Move serialize_against_pte_lookup() to hash_pgtable.c
  powerpc/64s: Kill the unused argument of exit_lazy_flush_tlb
  powerpc: book3s64: Rename tlbie_va_lpid to tlbie_va_pid_lpid
  powerpc: book3s64: Rename tlbie_lpid_va to tlbie_va_lpid
  powerpc: book3s64: Make use of H_RPTI_TYPE_ALL macro
  powerpc: Add MMU_FTRS_POSSIBLE & MMU_FTRS_ALWAYS

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/pgtable.h  |  1 -
 .../include/asm/book3s/64/tlbflush-radix.h    |  1 -
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup-common.c            |  4 ++
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/hash_pgtable.c       | 21 +++++++
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/internal.h           |  2 -
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/pgtable.c            | 46 ++++++--------
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/radix_tlb.c          | 61 ++++++++-----------
 arch/powerpc/mm/pgtable-frag.c                |  1 +
 mm/debug_vm_pgtable.c                         | 38 ++++++++++++
 9 files changed, 108 insertions(+), 67 deletions(-)

--
2.53.0