Subject: mm/pgtable: Support for page table check on s390

From: Alexander Gordeev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2026 17:16:29 +0100

Hi All,

In v7.0-rc1 page table check support for PPC was added, which
conflicted with this series v1. Thus the only change in v2 is
PPC headers update, which still is NOP for non-s390.

I only did compile test for PPC.

Thanks!

Alexander Gordeev (2):
  s390/pgtable: Use set_pmd_bit() to invalidate PMD entry
  s390: Enable page table check for debug_defconfig

Tobias Huschle (2):
  mm/page_table_check: Pass mm_struct to pxx_user_accessible_page()
  s390/pgtable: Add s390 support for page table check

 arch/arm64/include/asm/pgtable.h             |  6 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/32/pgtable.h |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/pgtable.h | 10 ++--
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/nohash/pgtable.h    |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/pgtable.h           |  4 +-
 arch/riscv/include/asm/pgtable.h             |  6 +-
 arch/s390/Kconfig                            |  1 +
 arch/s390/configs/debug_defconfig            |  2 +
 arch/s390/include/asm/pgtable.h              | 60 +++++++++++++++++---
 arch/x86/include/asm/pgtable.h               |  6 +-
 mm/page_table_check.c                        | 15 ++---
 11 files changed, 80 insertions(+), 34 deletions(-)

-- 
2.51.0