Subject: [PATCH v2 00/10] Misc powerpc selftests kernel fixes and cleanups

From: "Ritesh Harjani (IBM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2026 23:44:23 +0530

v1->v2:

- dropped debug_vm_pgtable patch which adds a testcase to simulate the
  failure scenario. Since it belongs to linux-mm, I will send that out
  separately.
- Modified Patch-2 in this series to also cover PMD device migration
  entry (in addition to PMD THP migration entry). Hence dropped the
  previous RB tag.
- Added a new Patch-3 to fix another selftests WARNING.
- Fixed commit subject of Patch-10.
- Changed subject pre-fix of few patches to be consistent with others
  (powerpc/64s) 
- Added RB tags

This patch series addresses selftests issues w.r.t warnings or
VM_BUG_ONs seen mainly on book3s64 powerpc kernel. This also carries
cleanups and refactoring changes which I identified while reviewing
other's patches and/or during code walkthrough.

Suggestions and feedback are welcome!

Ritesh Harjani (IBM) (10):
  powerpc/pgtable-frag: Fix bad page state in pte_frag_destroy
  powerpc/64s: Fix unmap race with PMD migration entries
  powerpc/64s: Fix _HPAGE_CHG_MASK to include _PAGE_SPECIAL bit
  powerpc/64s/tlbflush-radix: Remove unused radix__flush_tlb_pwc()
  powerpc/64s: Move serialize_against_pte_lookup() to hash_pgtable.c
  powerpc/64s: Kill the unused argument of exit_lazy_flush_tlb
  powerpc/64s: Rename tlbie_va_lpid to tlbie_va_pid_lpid
  powerpc/64s: Rename tlbie_lpid_va to tlbie_va_lpid
  powerpc/64s: Make use of H_RPTI_TYPE_ALL macro
  powerpc: Print MMU_FTRS_POSSIBLE & MMU_FTRS_ALWAYS at startup

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/pgtable.h  | 20 +++++-
 .../include/asm/book3s/64/tlbflush-radix.h    |  1 -
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup-common.c            |  4 ++
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/hash_pgtable.c       | 21 +++++++
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/internal.h           |  2 -
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/pgtable.c            | 40 +++---------
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/radix_tlb.c          | 61 ++++++++-----------
 arch/powerpc/mm/pgtable-frag.c                |  1 +
 8 files changed, 79 insertions(+), 71 deletions(-)

-- 
2.50.1 (Apple Git-155)