Subject: [PATCH 0/3] MCE robustness fixes and LKDTM powerpc enhancements

From: Sayali Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2026 14:36:11 +0530

Hi all,

This series fixes a panic observed while handling machine check exceptions
(MCEs) from real mode. It also improves the reliability of the
PPC_SLB_MULTIHIT test by adding isync instructions after slbmte operations,
and introduces a new LKDTM trigger (PPC_RADIX_TLBIEL) to validate MCE
behavior on radix MMU.

Please review the patches and provide any feedback or suggestions
for improvement.

Thanks,
Sayali

Sayali Patil (3):
  powerpc/time: remove preempt_disable/enable from arch_irq_work_raise()
  lkdtm/powerpc: add isync after slbmte to enforce SLB update ordering
  lkdtm/powerpc: add PPC_RADIX_TLBIEL test for radix MCE validation

 arch/powerpc/kernel/time.c              |  2 --
 drivers/misc/lkdtm/Makefile             |  2 +-
 drivers/misc/lkdtm/powerpc.c            | 44 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/lkdtm/tests.txt |  1 +
 4 files changed, 46 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
2.52.0