Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] LKDTM powerpc enhancements - Part2

From: Sayali Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2026 12:26:03 +0530

Hi all,

This series adds a new LKDTM trigger PPC_RADIX_TLBIEL, to validate
machine check handling on radix MMU systems and improves reliability of
the PPC_SLB_MULTIHIT test by adding isync instructions after slbmte
operations.

Please review the patches and provide any feedback or suggestions
for improvement.

Thanks,
Sayali

---

v1->v2
 - Split the patch series into two parts.
 - Updated "lkdtm/powerpc: add PPC_RADIX_TLBIEL test for radix MCE
   validation" as per review comments:
   Wrapped Hash-MMU specific functions with #ifdef CONFIG_PPC_64S_HASH_MMU.
   Guarded powerpc_crashtypes registration with #ifdef CONFIG_PPC_BOOK3S_64
   Updated comment explaining the MCE trigger condition for radix MMU.

v1: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/
---

Sayali Patil (2):
  lkdtm/powerpc: add isync after slbmte to enforce SLB update ordering
  lkdtm/powerpc: add PPC_RADIX_TLBIEL test for radix MCE validation

 drivers/misc/lkdtm/Makefile             |  2 +-
 drivers/misc/lkdtm/core.c               |  2 +-
 drivers/misc/lkdtm/powerpc.c            | 49 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/lkdtm/tests.txt |  1 +
 4 files changed, 52 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.52.0