Subject: Re: [RESEND PATCH net-next v4 00/25] net: dpaa: Cleanups in preparation for phylink conversion

From: Sean Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 17:32:33 -0400

Hi Jakub,

On 8/18/22 3:28 PM, Jakub Kicinski wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Aug 2022 15:14:04 -0400 Sean Anderson wrote:
>> > Ack, no question. I'm trying to tell you got to actually get stuff in.
>> > It's the first week after the merge window and people are dumping code
>> > the had written over the dead time on the list, while some reviewers
>> > and maintainers are still on their summer vacation. So being
>> > considerate is even more important than normally.  
>> 
>> OK, so perhaps a nice place to split the series is after patch 11. If
>> you would like to review/apply a set of <15 patches, that is the place
>> to break things. I can of course resend again with just those, if that's
>> what I need to do to get these applied.
> 
> Mm, okay, let's give folks the customary 24h to object, otherwise I'll
> pull in the first 11 tomorrow.

OK, it's been around two weeks. Aside from one bugfix (thanks Dan), there
has been no further feedback on this series. Can we apply the second half?

--Sean