Subject: [PATCH V2 0/4] powerpc/devtree: Add support for 'ibm,drc-info' property

From: Michael Bringmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 11:09:19 -0500

Several properties in the DRC device tree format are replaced by
more compact representations to allow, for example, for the encoding
of vast amounts of memory, and or reduced duplication of information
in related data structures.

"ibm,drc-info": This property, when present, replaces the following
four properties: "ibm,drc-indexes", "ibm,drc-names", "ibm,drc-types"
and "ibm,drc-power-domains".  This property is defined for all
dynamically reconfigurable platform nodes.  The "ibm,drc-info" elements
are intended to provide a more compact representation, and reduce some
search overhead.

"ibm,architecture.vec": Bidirectional communication mechanism between
the host system and the front end processor indicating what features
the host system supports and what features the front end processor will
actually provide.  In this case, we are indicating that the host system
can support the new device tree structure "ibm,drc-info".

Signed-off-by: Michael Bringmann <[email-masked]>

Michael Bringmann (4):
  powerpc/firmware: Add definitions for new drc-info firmware feature.
  pseries/drc-info: Search new DRC properties for CPU indexes
  hotplug/drc-info: Add code to search new devtree property
  powerpc: Enable support for new DRC devtree property
---
Changes in V2:
  -- Minor changes to integrate to latest 4.13 code