Subject: Re: Please pull linux-2.6-mpc52xx.git

From: "Grant Likely" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 07:41:06 -0700

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 8:38 PM, Paul Mackerras <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Grant Likely writes:
>
>> Please pull the 'merge' branch of my MPC5200 tree (url below).  I've
>
> Pulled and pushed out, but I will wait until Linus is back from
> vacation before asking him to pull.

Thanks Paul.

> Some of the commits in there are very close to being unsuitable to go
> in at this stage - in particular the ones that just fix up printks
> don't seem to me to be fixing a serious bug, build failure or
> regression.

Well, they do fixup compiler warnings which I would categorize under
build failure, otherwise I wouldn't have pushed them out.  I won't do
it again if that isn't sufficient.

>  However, we'll see what Linus says.

:-)

-- 
Grant Likely, B.Sc., P.Eng.
Secret Lab Technologies Ltd.