Subject: Re: [PATCH] ppc32: pmac sleep support update

From: Andreas Schwab <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 02:34:24 +0100

Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]> writes:

>>     cpufreq: resume failed to assert current frequency is what timing core thinks it is.
>
> Weird ... Can you try without cpufreq built in the kernel ?

I think this message is unrelated to the problem, it occurs with all
kernels so far.

> Also what is the exact CPU revision ?

It's a 750FX revision 1.18.

> I think you are just experiencing memory corruption...

Yes, I agree, I get completely different crashes whenever I use a slightly
different kernel.

Andreas.

-- 
Andreas Schwab, SuSE Labs, [email-masked]
SuSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756  01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."