Subject: Re: Wakeup broken on iBook G3

From: Andreas Schwab <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:35:45 +0100

Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]> writes:

> What video chip is this ?

Radeon Mobility M7 LY

> And what CPU ?

750FX

> Are you sure it's the radeonfb patch ?

It's hard to tell.  I tried going back to the 2.6.10 radeon driver, but
that doesn't have the necessary hooks to tell the PM code that it can
sleep.  If you can give a hint how to forward port that I can give it a
try.

> There is also an old problem with AGP and sleep that is coming & going
> lately. Can you check if it works if you never go to X ?

Did that, same problem.

Andreas.

-- 
Andreas Schwab, SuSE Labs, [email-masked]
SuSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756  01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."