Subject: [PATCH 11/16] powerpc: mark xics ipi percpu

From: Milton Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 06:56:39 -0500 (CDT)

Its physically per-cpu, and we want the irq layer to treat it that way.

Signed-off-by: Milton Miller <[email-masked]>

Index: next.git/arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/xics.c
===================================================================
--- next.git.orig/arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/xics.c	2008-10-04 23:54:18.000000000 -0500
+++ next.git/arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/xics.c	2008-10-04 23:55:43.000000000 -0500
@@ -557,11 +557,11 @@ static void xics_request_ipi(void)
 	 */
 	set_irq_handler(ipi, handle_percpu_irq);
 	if (firmware_has_feature(FW_FEATURE_LPAR))
-		rc = request_irq(ipi, xics_ipi_action_lpar, IRQF_DISABLED,
-				"IPI", NULL);
+		rc = request_irq(ipi, xics_ipi_action_lpar,
+				IRQF_DISABLED|IRQF_PERCPU, "IPI", NULL);
 	else
-		rc = request_irq(ipi, xics_ipi_action_direct, IRQF_DISABLED,
-				"IPI", NULL);
+		rc = request_irq(ipi, xics_ipi_action_direct,
+				IRQF_DISABLED|IRQF_PERCPU, "IPI", NULL);
 	BUG_ON(rc);
 }