Subject: Re: MVME 2306 almost up and running

From: Michael Lundkvist <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Mar 1999 14:24:14 +0100

David De Ridder <[email-masked]> writes:

> 
>  Thank you ! The dynamic libraries seem to be the problem. You suggest to
>  go for an R5 instead of R4 ? I noticed at several FTP sites that there
>  are only so-called 'pre-R5' RPMS available. Are those the ones you mean ?
> 
>  Kind regards from rainy and traffic-congested Belgium,
> 

I used binaries from
http://mac.pvv.ntnu.no/pub/linux/linuxppc/linuxppc-pre-R5/software/RedHat/RPMS/ 

Hope it works.

I'm now trying my limited skills on writing a driver for a PMC DSP
card. It's a lot of fun. Too bad I'm probably the only one who has
that hardware. :)

/Micke

--

Michael Lundkvist
Epact Technology AB
[email-masked]

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list.  Replies are ]]
[[ not  forced  back  to the list, so be sure to Cc linuxppc-dev if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. Please check http://lists.linuxppc.org/ ]]
[[ and http://www.linuxppc.org/ for useful information before posting.   ]]