Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 00/13] dma-mapping: Use DMA_ATTR_CC_SHARED through direct, pool and swiotlb paths

From: Aneesh Kumar K.V <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2026 13:53:58 +0530

Jiri Pirko <[email-masked]> writes:

> Tue, May 12, 2026 at 11:03:55AM +0200, [email-masked] wrote:
>>This series propagates DMA_ATTR_CC_SHARED through the dma-direct,
>>dma-pool, and swiotlb paths so that encrypted and decrypted DMA buffers
>>are handled consistently.
>>
>>Today, the direct DMA path mostly relies on force_dma_unencrypted() for
>>shared/decrypted buffer handling. This series consolidates the
>>force_dma_unencrypted() checks in the top-level functions and ensures
>>that the remaining DMA interfaces use DMA attributes to make the correct
>>decisions.
>
> FWIW, the patchset in general looks good to me. I tested this with my
> system_cc_shared dmabuf flow, works flawlessly.
>
> Thanks!
>
Thanks, Can I add

Tested-by: Jiri Pirko <[email-masked]>

-aneesh