Subject: Re: [syzbot] [net?] [wireless?] INFO: task hung in cfg80211_event_work (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 15:46:28 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit d15121be7485655129101f3960ae6add40204463
Author: Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon May 8 06:17:44 2023 +0000

    Revert "softirq: Let ksoftirqd do its job"

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1411bef8680000
start commit:   727dbda16b83 Merge tag 'hardening-v6.6-rc1' of git://git.k..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1611bef8680000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1211bef8680000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=2c13b5305ee70d27
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=85f0eb24e10cec9b8a10
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=15913b90680000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=156720a8680000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: d15121be7485 ("Revert "softirq: Let ksoftirqd do its job"")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection