Subject: Re: [syzbot] KASAN: use-after-free Read in rdma_close

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 02:35:32 -0800

This bug is marked as fixed by commit:
9p: client_create/destroy: only call trans_mod->close after create

But I can't find it in the tested trees[1] for more than 90 days.
Is it a correct commit? Please update it by replying:

#syz fix: exact-commit-title

Until then the bug is still considered open and new crashes with
the same signature are ignored.

Kernel: Linux
Dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=67d13108d855f451cafc

---
[1] I expect the commit to be present in:

1. for-kernelci branch of
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm64/linux.git

2. master branch of
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bpf/bpf-next.git

3. master branch of
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bpf/bpf.git

4. master branch of
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-next.git

The full list of 10 trees can be found at
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/repos