Subject: Re: kernel BUG at net/core/skbuff.c:LINE! (3)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 06:50:01 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 84e54fe0a5eaed696dee4019c396f8396f5a908b
Author: William Tu <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Aug 22 16:40:28 2017 +0000

     gre: introduce native tunnel support for ERSPAN

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=158a2f86e00000
start commit:   f9f1e414 Merge tag 'for-linus-4.16-rc1-tag' of git://git.k..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=178a2f86e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=138a2f86e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=34a80ee1ac29767b
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b2bf2652983d23734c5c
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=147bfebd800000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=13d8d543800000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 84e54fe0a5ea ("gre: introduce native tunnel support for ERSPAN")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection