Subject: Re: [syzbot] general protection fault in scatterwalk_copychunks (4)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 06:07:05 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 635d9398178659d8ddba79dd061f9451cec0b4d1
Author: Vadim Fedorenko <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed May 20 08:41:44 2020 +0000

    net/tls: free record only on encryption error

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=144095e6300000
start commit:   f8fbb47c6e86 Merge branch 'for-v5.14' of git://git.kernel...
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=164095e6300000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=124095e6300000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=171d57d5a48c8cad
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=66e3ea42c4b176748b9c
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=13b8db9e300000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=16c21581300000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 635d93981786 ("net/tls: free record only on encryption error")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection