Subject: Re: [syzbot] [bpf?] general protection fault in bpf_check (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 01:37:02 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 6082b6c328b5486da2b356eae94b8b83c98b5565
Author: Alexei Starovoitov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Mar 8 01:08:03 2024 +0000

    bpf: Recognize addr_space_cast instruction in the verifier.

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=101f5ac9180000
start commit:   ddb2ffdc474a libbpf: Define MFD_CLOEXEC if not available
git tree:       bpf
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=121f5ac9180000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=141f5ac9180000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=6fb1be60a193d440
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=ba82760c63ba37799f70
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=115671f1180000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=14f14e31180000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 6082b6c328b5 ("bpf: Recognize addr_space_cast instruction in the verifier.")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection