Subject: Re: [syzbot] INFO: task can't die in __lock_sock

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021 18:34:11 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit b7ce436a5d798bc59e71797952566608a4b4626b
Author: Desmond Cheong Zhi Xi <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Aug 10 04:14:09 2021 +0000

    Bluetooth: switch to lock_sock in RFCOMM

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=16f90ffe300000
start commit:   29ce8f970107 Merge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kern..
git tree:       net-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=15f90ffe300000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=11f90ffe300000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=d2f9d4c9ff8c5ae7
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=7d51f807c81b190a127d
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1630a66d300000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=16d07c6d300000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: b7ce436a5d79 ("Bluetooth: switch to lock_sock in RFCOMM")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection