Subject: [syzbot] upstream test error: WARNING: ODEBUG bug in mgmt_index_removed

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 02:42:29 -0700

Hello,

syzbot found the following issue on:

HEAD commit:    b44f2fd87919 Merge tag 'drm-next-2022-08-03' of git://anon..
git tree:       upstream
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=12099eb6080000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=4dcc926c2745b9bc
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b8ddd338a8838e581b1c
compiler:       gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110, GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Debian) 2.35.2

IMPORTANT: if you fix the issue, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

------------[ cut here ]------------
ODEBUG: assert_init not available (active state 0) object type: timer_list hint: 0x0
WARNING: CPU: 2 PID: 3677 at lib/debugobjects.c:502 debug_print_object+0x16e/0x250 lib/debugobjects.c:502
Modules linked in:
CPU: 2 PID: 3677 Comm: syz-executor.0 Not tainted 5.19.0-syzkaller-07280-gb44f2fd87919 #0
Hardware name: QEMU Standard PC (Q35 + ICH9, 2009), BIOS 1.14.0-2 04/01/2014
RIP: 0010:debug_print_object+0x16e/0x250 lib/debugobjects.c:502
Code: ff df 48 89 fa 48 c1 ea 03 80 3c 02 00 0f 85 af 00 00 00 48 8b 14 dd 80 6d 28 8a 4c 89 ee 48 c7 c7 60 61 28 8a e8 c5 6c 37 05 <0f> 0b 83 05 f5 4d bc 09 01 48 83 c4 18 5b 5d 41 5c 41 5d 41 5e c3
RSP: 0018:ffffc90002e976e0 EFLAGS: 00010086
RAX: 0000000000000000 RBX: 0000000000000005 RCX: 0000000000000000
RDX: ffff88801b79a1c0 RSI: ffffffff81604db8 RDI: fffff520005d2ece
RBP: 0000000000000001 R08: 0000000000000005 R09: 0000000000000000
R10: 0000000080000000 R11: 0000000000000001 R12: ffffffff89cec7e0
R13: ffffffff8a2867e0 R14: ffffffff81694bf0 R15: 1ffff920005d2ee7
FS:  0000000000000000(0000) GS:ffff88802ca00000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
CS:  0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033
CR2: 000055d5e4cfad58 CR3: 0000000015303000 CR4: 0000000000150ee0
DR0: 0000000000000000 DR1: 0000000000000000 DR2: 0000000000000000
DR3: 0000000000000000 DR6: 00000000fffe0ff0 DR7: 0000000000000400
Call Trace:
 <TASK>
 debug_object_assert_init lib/debugobjects.c:892 [inline]
 debug_object_assert_init+0x1f4/0x2e0 lib/debugobjects.c:863
 debug_timer_assert_init kernel/time/timer.c:792 [inline]
 debug_assert_init kernel/time/timer.c:837 [inline]
 del_timer+0x6d/0x110 kernel/time/timer.c:1257
 try_to_grab_pending+0x6d/0xd0 kernel/workqueue.c:1275
 __cancel_work_timer+0xa6/0x570 kernel/workqueue.c:3121
 mgmt_index_removed+0x187/0x2e0 net/bluetooth/mgmt.c:8939
 hci_unregister_dev+0x467/0x550 net/bluetooth/hci_core.c:2688
 vhci_release+0x7c/0xf0 drivers/bluetooth/hci_vhci.c:568
 __fput+0x277/0x9d0 fs/file_table.c:320
 task_work_run+0xdd/0x1a0 kernel/task_work.c:177
 exit_task_work include/linux/task_work.h:38 [inline]
 do_exit+0xade/0x29d0 kernel/exit.c:795
 do_group_exit+0xd2/0x2f0 kernel/exit.c:925
 get_signal+0x2542/0x2600 kernel/signal.c:2857
 arch_do_signal_or_restart+0x82/0x2300 arch/x86/kernel/signal.c:869
 exit_to_user_mode_loop kernel/entry/common.c:166 [inline]
 exit_to_user_mode_prepare+0x15f/0x250 kernel/entry/common.c:201
 __syscall_exit_to_user_mode_work kernel/entry/common.c:283 [inline]
 syscall_exit_to_user_mode+0x19/0x50 kernel/entry/common.c:294
 do_syscall_64+0x42/0xb0 arch/x86/entry/common.c:86
 entry_SYSCALL_64_after_hwframe+0x63/0xcd
RIP: 0033:0x7f283b03bdbc
Code: Unable to access opcode bytes at RIP 0x7f283b03bd92.
RSP: 002b:00007ffec8e73250 EFLAGS: 00000246 ORIG_RAX: 0000000000000000
RAX: fffffffffffffe00 RBX: 00007ffec8e73300 RCX: 00007f283b03bdbc
RDX: 0000000000000040 RSI: 00007f283b198020 RDI: 00000000000000f9
RBP: 0000000000000003 R08: 0000000000000000 R09: ff00000000000000
R10: 00007f283b16d6c0 R11: 0000000000000246 R12: 0000000000000032
R13: 000000000000e5af R14: 0000000000000003 R15: 00007ffec8e73340
 </TASK>

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this issue. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.