Subject: Re: WARNING in cfg80211_connect

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 21:31:08 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 16d4d43595b4780daac8fcea6d042689124cb094
Author: Christoph Hellwig <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jul 20 01:38:55 2016 +0000

    xfs: split direct I/O and DAX path

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=14f662b7900000
start commit:   87d5034d Merge tag 'mlx5-updates-2020-09-30' of git://git...
git tree:       net-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=16f662b7900000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=12f662b7900000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=7b5cc8ec2218e99d
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=5f9392825de654244975
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1100d333900000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1414c997900000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 16d4d43595b4 ("xfs: split direct I/O and DAX path")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection