Subject: Re: [syzbot] KASAN: slab-out-of-bounds Write in bpf_prog_test_run_xdp

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2022 14:48:13 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 1c194998252469cad00a08bd9ef0b99fd255c260
Author: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Jan 21 10:09:58 2022 +0000

    bpf: introduce frags support to bpf_prog_test_run_xdp()

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=15a1e914700000
start commit:   000fe940e51f sfc: The size of the RX recycle ring should b..
git tree:       net-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=17a1e914700000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=13a1e914700000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=e029d3b2ccd4c91a
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=6d70ca7438345077c549
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=14c08cc8700000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1258f610700000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 1c1949982524 ("bpf: introduce frags support to bpf_prog_test_run_xdp()")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection