Subject: Re: [syzbot] [net] INFO: rcu detected stall in sys_close (5)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 15:57:25 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit ec97ecf1ebe485a17cd8395a5f35e6b80b57665a
Author: Mohit P. Tahiliani <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jan 22 18:22:33 2020 +0000

    net: sched: add Flow Queue PIE packet scheduler

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=101bb718680000
start commit:   727dbda16b83 Merge tag 'hardening-v6.6-rc1' of git://git.k..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=121bb718680000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=141bb718680000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=45047a5b8c295201
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=e46fbd5289363464bc13
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=14780797a80000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=17c1fc9fa80000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: ec97ecf1ebe4 ("net: sched: add Flow Queue PIE packet scheduler")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection