Subject: [syzbot] Monthly wireless report (Jun 2024)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2024 05:42:22 -0700

Hello wireless maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the wireless subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/wireless

During the period, 10 new issues were detected and 2 were fixed.
In total, 35 issues are still open and 128 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref  Crashes Repro Title
<1>  9438    Yes   WARNING in __ieee80211_beacon_get
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=18c783c5cf6a781e3e2c
<2>  4499    Yes   WARNING in __cfg80211_ibss_joined (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=7f064ba1704c2466e36d
<3>  792     Yes   WARNING in ieee80211_start_next_roc
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=c3a167b5615df4ccd7fb
<4>  578     No    INFO: task hung in crda_timeout_work (7)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=ef89ef34c36478f35fab
<5>  312     No    INFO: task hung in regdb_fw_cb
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=9d8f809bfaab2e794297
<6>  161     Yes   WARNING in __rate_control_send_low (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8dd98a9e98ee28dc484a
<7>  141     Yes   INFO: rcu detected stall in ieee80211_tasklet_handler (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=f05226202eb082367495
<8>  83      Yes   WARNING in ieee80211_free_ack_frame (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=ac648b0525be1feba506
<9>  76      Yes   INFO: task hung in reg_check_chans_work (6)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b87c222546179f4513a7
<10> 44      Yes   possible deadlock in zd_chip_disable_rxtx
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=0ec3d1a6cf1fbe79c153

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.