Subject: Re: memory leak in new_inode_pseudo (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 03:16:00 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit a21f2a3ec62abe2e06500d6550659a0ff5624fbb
Author: Michael Callahan <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue May 3 15:12:49 2016 +0000

     block: Minor blk_account_io_start usage cleanup

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=13565e92600000
start commit:   be8454af Merge tag 'drm-next-2019-07-16' of git://anongit...
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=10d65e92600000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=17565e92600000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=d23a1a7bf85c5250
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=e682cca30bc101a4d9d9
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=155c5800600000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1738f800600000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: a21f2a3ec62a ("block: Minor blk_account_io_start usage cleanup")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection