Subject: Re: kernel panic: stack is corrupted in __lock_acquire (4)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2019 15:48:06 -0700

syzbot has found a reproducer for the following crash on:

HEAD commit:    38320f69 Merge branch 'Minor-cleanup-in-devlink'
git tree:       net-next
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=13d74356600000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=1bbf70b6300045af
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=83979935eb6304f8cd46
compiler:       gcc (GCC) 9.0.0 20181231 (experimental)
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1008b232600000

IMPORTANT: if you fix the bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

Kernel panic - not syncing: stack-protector: Kernel stack is corrupted in:  
__lock_acquire+0x36fa/0x4c30 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:3907
CPU: 0 PID: 8662 Comm: syz-executor.4 Not tainted 5.3.0-rc6+ #153
Hardware name: Google Google Compute Engine/Google Compute Engine, BIOS  
Google 01/01/2011
Call Trace:
Kernel Offset: disabled
Rebooting in 86400 seconds..