Subject: Re: KASAN: vmalloc-out-of-bounds Read in compat_copy_entries

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 22:31:01 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 0609ae011deb41c9629b7f5fd626dfa1ac9d16b0
Author: Daniel Axtens <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Dec 1 01:55:00 2019 +0000

     x86/kasan: support KASAN_VMALLOC

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=166d43dee00000
start commit:   e31736d9 Merge tag 'nios2-v5.5-rc2' of git://git.kernel.or..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=156d43dee00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=116d43dee00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=79f79de2a27d3e3d
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=f68108fed972453a0ad4
userspace arch: i386
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=16bc5946e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=17302361e00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 0609ae011deb ("x86/kasan: support KASAN_VMALLOC")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection