Subject: Re: WARNING in is_bpf_text_address

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 06:05:00 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit a0b0fd53e1e67639b303b15939b9c653dbe7a8c4
Author: Bart Van Assche <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Feb 14 23:00:46 2019 +0000

     locking/lockdep: Free lock classes that are no longer in use

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=152f6a9da00000
start commit:   abf02e29 Merge tag 'pm-5.2-rc6' of git://git.kernel.org/pu..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=172f6a9da00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=132f6a9da00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=28ec3437a5394ee0
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=bd3bba6ff3fcea7a6ec6
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=14ae828aa00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: a0b0fd53e1e6 ("locking/lockdep: Free lock classes that are no longer  
in use")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection