Subject: Re: BUG: MAX_LOCKDEP_CHAIN_HLOCKS too low!

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 05:14:00 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 726e41097920a73e4c7c33385dcc0debb1281e18
Author: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jul 10 00:29:10 2018 +0000

     drivers: core: Remove glue dirs from sysfs earlier

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=15f69eaf200000
start commit:   771acc7e Bluetooth: btusb: request wake pin with NOAUTOEN
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=17f69eaf200000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=13f69eaf200000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=4fb64439e07a1ec0
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=91fd909b6e62ebe06131
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=11770a8f200000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=128c945b200000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 726e41097920 ("drivers: core: Remove glue dirs from sysfs earlier")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection