Subject: Re: [syzbot] [wireless?] WARNING in __rate_control_send_low (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2024 03:30:01 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 9df66d5b9f45c39b3925d16e8947cc10009b186d
Author: Ping-Ke Shih <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jun 9 07:59:44 2021 +0000

    cfg80211: fix default HE tx bitrate mask in 2G band

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=13e233fd980000
start commit:   51835949dda3 Merge tag 'net-next-6.11' of git://git.kernel..
git tree:       net-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=101233fd980000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=17e233fd980000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=d3bdd09ea2371c89
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8dd98a9e98ee28dc484a
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=14608749980000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=178b9195980000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 9df66d5b9f45 ("cfg80211: fix default HE tx bitrate mask in 2G band")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection