Subject: Re: [syzbot] BUG: sleeping function called from invalid context in static_key_slow_inc

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 17:56:19 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit b68777d54fac21fc833ec26ea1a2a84f975ab035
Author: Jakub Sitnicki <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Nov 14 19:16:19 2022 +0000

    l2tp: Serialize access to sk_user_data with sk_callback_lock

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1600bb49880000
start commit:   064bc7312bd0 netdevsim: Fix memory leak of nsim_dev->fa_co..
git tree:       net
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1500bb49880000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1100bb49880000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=a33ac7bbc22a8c35
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=703d9e154b3b58277261
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=13cd2f79880000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=109e1695880000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: b68777d54fac ("l2tp: Serialize access to sk_user_data with sk_callback_lock")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection