Subject: Re: WARNING: suspicious RCU usage in xfrm_get_spdinfo

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 13:57:00 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit f10e0010fae8174dc20bdc872bcaa85baa925cb7
Author: Su Yanjun <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Mar 7 01:54:08 2019 +0000

     net: xfrm: Add '_rcu' tag for rcu protected pointer in netns_xfrm

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=166cae2b200000
start commit:   f10e0010 net: xfrm: Add '_rcu' tag for rcu protected point..
git tree:       linux-next
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=156cae2b200000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=116cae2b200000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=59cd5d43b5df6955
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=bfb3cbc2e9467b566c8b
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=12af288b200000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=147162a3200000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: f10e0010 ("net: xfrm: Add '_rcu' tag for rcu protected pointer in  
netns_xfrm")