Subject: [syzbot] Monthly nfc report

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2023 04:13:46 -0700

Hello nfc maintainers/developers,

This is a 30-day syzbot report for the nfc subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/nfc

During the period, 1 new issues were detected and 1 were fixed.
In total, 11 issues are still open and 15 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Crashes Repro Title
63      Yes   BUG: corrupted list in nfc_llcp_unregister_device
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=81232c4a81a886e2b580
39      Yes   KASAN: use-after-free Read in nfc_llcp_find_local
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=e7ac69e6a5d806180b40
38      Yes   BUG: corrupted list in nfc_llcp_register_device
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=c1d0a03d305972dbbe14
38      Yes   INFO: task hung in nfc_rfkill_set_block
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=3e3c2f8ca188e30b1427
14      Yes   BUG: corrupted list in nfc_llcp_local_put
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=ecb2ae7b1add2a4120de
8       Yes   INFO: task hung in pn533_finalize_setup
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=1dc8b460d6d48d7ef9ca

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].