Subject: [syzbot] Monthly netfilter report (Aug 2024)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2024 05:54:22 -0700

Hello netfilter maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the netfilter subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/netfilter

During the period, 0 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 10 issues are still open and 171 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref Crashes Repro Title
<1> 352     Yes   INFO: rcu detected stall in addrconf_rs_timer (6)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=fecf8bd19c1f78edb255
<2> 97      Yes   INFO: rcu detected stall in gc_worker (3)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=eec403943a2a2455adaa
<3> 65      No    WARNING: locking bug in __schedule
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=46b40e354b532433eeef
<4> 29      Yes   INFO: rcu detected stall in ip_list_rcv (6)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=45b67ef6e09a39a2cbcd

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.