Subject: Re: [syzbot] INFO: rcu detected stall in batadv_nc_worker (3)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 10:34:23 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit f8a4018c826fde6137425bbdbe524d5973feb173
Author: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Jun 2 13:53:04 2022 +0000

    ASoC: tas2770: Use modern ASoC DAI format terminology

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=164d4978880000
start commit:   55be6084c8e0 Merge tag 'timers-core-2022-10-05' of git://g..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=154d4978880000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=114d4978880000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=df75278aabf0681a
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=69904c3b4a09e8fa2e1b
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=16e2e478880000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=149ca17c880000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: f8a4018c826f ("ASoC: tas2770: Use modern ASoC DAI format terminology")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection