Subject: Re: [syzbot] [fs?] INFO: task hung in pipe_release (4)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 11:54:33 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 7ac7c987850c3ec617c778f7bd871804dc1c648d
Author: David Howells <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon May 22 12:11:22 2023 +0000

    udp: Convert udp_sendpage() to use MSG_SPLICE_PAGES

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=15853bcaa80000
start commit:   3f01e9fed845 Merge tag 'linux-watchdog-6.5-rc2' of git://w..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=17853bcaa80000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=13853bcaa80000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=150188feee7071a7
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=f527b971b4bdc8e79f9e
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=12a86682a80000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1520ab6ca80000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 7ac7c987850c ("udp: Convert udp_sendpage() to use MSG_SPLICE_PAGES")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection