Subject: Re: INFO: rcu detected stall in sock_close (3)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 00:08:05 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 5e9eeccc58f3e6bcc99b929670665d2ce047e9c9
Author: Tuong Lien <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jun 3 05:06:01 2020 +0000

    tipc: fix NULL pointer dereference in streaming

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=16c5517d100000
start commit:   7cc2a8ea Merge tag 'block-5.8-2020-07-01' of git://git.ker..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=15c5517d100000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=11c5517d100000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=183dd243398ba7ec
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=4168fa4c45be33afa73c
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=112223b7100000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=154793a3100000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 5e9eeccc58f3 ("tipc: fix NULL pointer dereference in streaming")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection