Subject: Re: general protection fault in xt_rateest_tg_checkentry

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019 18:47:01 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 3427b2ab63faccafe774ea997fc2da7faf690c5a
Author: Cong Wang <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Mar 2 02:58:38 2018 +0000

     netfilter: make xt_rateest hash table per net

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=151a26c1e00000
start commit:   46cf053e Linux 5.5-rc3
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=171a26c1e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=131a26c1e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=ed9d672709340e35
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=d7358a458d8a81aee898
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=13713ec1e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1272ba49e00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 3427b2ab63fa ("netfilter: make xt_rateest hash table per net")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection