Subject: [syzbot] Monthly hams report (Sep 2023)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2023 02:44:49 -0700

Hello hams maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the hams subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/hams

During the period, 0 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 3 issues are still open and 31 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref Crashes Repro Title
<1> 92      Yes   memory leak in nr_rx_frame (2)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=0145ea560de205bc09f0
<2> 20      No    general protection fault in rose_transmit_link (3)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=677921bcd8c3a67a3df3
<3> 9       Yes   memory leak in nr_create (3)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=d327a1f3b12e1e206c16

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.