Subject: Re: WARNING in compat_copy_entries (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 12:20:01 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 9dea5dc921b5f4045a18c63eb92e84dc274d17eb
Author: Andy Lutomirski <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jul 14 22:24:24 2015 +0000

     x86/entry/syscalls: Wire up 32-bit direct socket calls

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1736919f200000
start commit:   ce380619 Merge tag 'please-pull-ia64_misc' of git://git.ke..
git tree:       upstream
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=10b6919f200000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=36fbc8c97ef985d3
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=659574e7bcc7f7eb4df7
userspace arch: i386
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=179b4d8b800000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 9dea5dc921b5 ("x86/entry/syscalls: Wire up 32-bit direct socket  
calls")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection