Subject: Re: INFO: task hung in hashlimit_mt_check_common

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 23:26:01 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 7ddd8faf4399ab4f4edad5604eab35f8a87caf02
Author: Andrea Arcangeli <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Oct 13 22:57:54 2017 +0000

    userfaultfd: selftest: exercise -EEXIST only in background transfer

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=175625c9e00000
start commit:   8f8972a3 Merge tag 'mtd/fixes-for-5.5-rc7' of git://git.ke..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=14d625c9e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=10d625c9e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=d9290aeb7e6cf1c4
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=adf6c6c2be1c3a718121
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=14ea2559e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=15ffc8bee00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 7ddd8faf4399 ("userfaultfd: selftest: exercise -EEXIST only in background transfer")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection