Subject: Re: general protection fault in __bfs (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 06:27:01 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 2646b90de5c3492db2ead71337fd4c7d7f549ebe
Author: Linus Walleij <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Oct 26 08:41:22 2018 +0000

     gpio: Add global TODO file for GPIO

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=12589f8d200000
start commit:   2646b90d gpio: Add global TODO file for GPIO
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=11589f8d200000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=16589f8d200000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=8f00801d7b7c4fe6
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=c58fa3b1231d2ea0c4d3
userspace arch: amd64
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=15bab650c00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=17a331df400000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 2646b90d ("gpio: Add global TODO file for GPIO")