Subject: Re: [syzbot] BUG: stack guard page was hit in inet6_release

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 18:06:27 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 38207a5e81230d6ffbdd51e5fa5681be5116dcae
Author: John Fastabend <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Nov 19 18:14:17 2021 +0000

    bpf, sockmap: Attach map progs to psock early for feature probes

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=106884b9480000
start commit:   c8451c141e07 Merge tag 'acpi-6.2-rc2' of git://git.kernel...
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=126884b9480000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=146884b9480000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=2651619a26b4d687
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=04c21ed96d861dccc5cd
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=14a1a692480000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1575dc34480000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 38207a5e8123 ("bpf, sockmap: Attach map progs to psock early for feature probes")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection