Subject: Re: [syzbot] WARNING in ieee802154_del_seclevel

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 14:03:08 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 416dacb819f59180e4d86a5550052033ebb6d72c
Author: Alan Stern <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Aug 21 17:27:12 2019 +0000

    HID: hidraw: Fix invalid read in hidraw_ioctl

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=127430fcd00000
start commit:   6e5a03bc ethernet/netronome/nfp: Fix a use after free in n..
git tree:       net
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=117430fcd00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=167430fcd00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=daeff30c2474a60f
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=fbf4fc11a819824e027b
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=13bfe45ed00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1188e31ad00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 416dacb819f5 ("HID: hidraw: Fix invalid read in hidraw_ioctl")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection