Subject: net boot error: can't ssh into the instance (3)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 02:27:10 -0800

Hello,

syzbot found the following crash on:

HEAD commit:    a1fa83bd netdevice.h: fix all kernel-doc and Sphinx warnings
git tree:       net
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=10153231e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=71f1d0a1df5278ab
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=fd422c644918bc119eae
compiler:       gcc (GCC) 9.0.0 20181231 (experimental)

Unfortunately, I don't have any reproducer for this crash yet.

IMPORTANT: if you fix the bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

---
This bug is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this bug report. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.