Subject: Re: [syzbot] [bluetooth?] KASAN: null-ptr-deref Read in ida_free (4)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 03:15:05 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 181a42edddf51d5d9697ecdf365d72ebeab5afb0
Author: Ziyang Xuan <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Oct 11 09:57:31 2023 +0000

    Bluetooth: Make handle of hci_conn be unique

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1345177ce80000
start commit:   8c9660f65153 Add linux-next specific files for 20231124
git tree:       linux-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=10c5177ce80000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1745177ce80000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=ca1e8655505e280
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=51baee846ddab52d5230
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=10d54c08e80000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=160ef1a4e80000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 181a42edddf5 ("Bluetooth: Make handle of hci_conn be unique")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection