Subject: Re: WARNING in slave_kobj_release

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 16:27:05 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit dcd479e10a0510522a5d88b29b8f79ea3467d501
Author: Johannes Berg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Oct 9 12:17:11 2020 +0000

    mac80211: always wind down STA state

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=169ceb24d00000
start commit:   f40ddce8 Linux 5.11
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=159ceb24d00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=119ceb24d00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=4b919ebed7b4902
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=bfda097c12a00c8cae67
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=111279f4d00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=15861a4cd00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: dcd479e10a05 ("mac80211: always wind down STA state")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection