Subject: [syzbot] Monthly net report (Nov 2023)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 05:12:23 -0800

Hello net maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the net subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/net

During the period, 5 new issues were detected and 13 were fixed.
In total, 77 issues are still open and 1358 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref  Crashes Repro Title
<1>  3878    Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in eth_type_trans (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=0901d0cc75c3d716a3a3
<2>  892     Yes   possible deadlock in __dev_queue_xmit (3)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=3b165dac15094065651e
<3>  860     Yes   INFO: task hung in switchdev_deferred_process_work (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8ecc009e206a956ab317
<4>  590     Yes   INFO: task hung in rtnetlink_rcv_msg
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8218a8a0ff60c19b8eae
<5>  390     Yes   WARNING in kcm_write_msgs
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=52624bdfbf2746d37d70
<6>  373     Yes   INFO: rcu detected stall in corrupted (4)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=aa7d098bd6fa788fae8e
<7>  249     Yes   INFO: rcu detected stall in tc_modify_qdisc
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=9f78d5c664a8c33f4cce
<8>  240     Yes   BUG: corrupted list in p9_fd_cancelled (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=1d26c4ed77bc6c5ed5e6
<9>  172     No    INFO: task hung in linkwatch_event (3)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=d4b2f8282f84f54e87a1
<10> 154     Yes   WARNING in print_bfs_bug (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=630f83b42d801d922b8b

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.